"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something clicked inside my head again: I remembered a quick scene from the woods.
- In a few, quick scenes, it depicts the evolution of television.
- The quick scene and costume changes have to work like clockwork.
- He didn't think anyone official could make it to the scene so quick.
- "They've come on the scene real quick," Kennedy said in a telephone interview last month.
- Bell can also be seen playing the song in a quick scene from an episode in the first season.
- The quick scene was filmed in a single day, but Swift's performance impressed film members.
- A few quick scenes from this marriage at the beginning of the movie reveal the union's weaknesses.
- It's just a handful of quick scenes, barely worth calling a B-plot.
- A quick scene of an explosion was also cut from the episode after the attacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.