"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Stillrock investment approach is not for those seeking quick riches.
- Men drifted in, hoping for quick riches, and were too lazy to leave.
- They were mainly miners, cowboys and monçoeiros, all in search of quick riches.
- Still, so many of them had come here seeking quick riches.
- Stories of quick riches are sometimes true, but rare.
- Many people start out like Lincoln, fervently convinced that easy and quick riches lie just over the horizon.
- Even so, a new generation is growing into this ethic of quick riches and quick death.
- Such tales of quick riches and missed opportunities can be heard in many places these days, among people of all ages.
- Jethro dreams of quick riches but all he finds are a few small grains.
- For those buyers who had dreamed of quick riches, the change in the market has come as a sobering lesson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.