"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They made a quick but crude cut in capacity the first week.
- He also uses quick cuts to make big movements look bigger.
- There is a quick cut to the next morning.
- I'll just take two quick cuts with a knife.
- Kline's food arrives like a quick cut in a movie.
- "Instead of having quick cuts, let the camera stay in one place and let the dancer do all the work."
- Four quick cuts were made from four minutes left in the third period until 2:50 remained.
- After 15 minutes of quotations and quick cuts, the evening can seem like a really long trailer - in more ways than one.
- She had done a quick cut at the complicated sums.
- "I'm really sorry," I said, then made a quick downward cut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.