"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So Hein became a player, a wing, and he was a quick take.
- There is so much art that what counts is the immediate impression, the quick take.
- What we want is a quick take, and one that's easy to carry.
- You want a quick take, and an easy one.
- There is nothing wrong with the quick take, particularly when the person offering it is a professional.
- The art world is now filled with people for whom the quick take is all there is.
- That must have been while the police cordon kept out homeowners, but not entrepreneurs ready for the quick take.
- Aaron heard the quick take of Ishmael's breath.
- Poetry rarely lends itself to the quick take, and the show is a real slow-down experience.
- My quick take is that it would work a lot better if the suggestions were in order of page rank, not the alphabet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.