"question" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Think hard before you question my authority on the road.
- I've brought those children up to think for themselves, and to question authority.
- Thirty years ago, young people were told to question authority.
- She must learn not to question my authority, he resolved.
- She did not question his authority to make the decision, but simply presented the consequences.
- Although she was the most recent arrival on the team, nobody seemed to question her authority.
- Once we are under way I should have no reason to question your authority.
- I find that I'm questioning my own authority, which makes me think even more.
- "But one of the things my dad taught me was to question authority," he said.
- They didn't like it, but none of them questioned my authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.