"quality" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So maybe the image quality isn't great, but the sound is fine.
- All that shows is you were more interested in low cost rather than image quality.
- You should not move during the test, as this will affect the image quality.
- The film speed also play a factor in image quality.
- The reason is simple: Up until recently, nothing could come close to the image quality of projected film.
- The difference in image quality between the two sets should be obvious.
- The lens you use makes a huge impact on your final image quality.
- We expect that increasing the energy range will also improve the image quality.
- The media the light must propagate through can effect the image quality.
- "You sacrifice image quality for the open design," he added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.