"quality" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The picture quality was poor and the system never went on sale.
- He added that the picture quality would be relatively poor.
- Such changes take place with no apparent loss in picture quality.
- Even with one, the picture quality was marginal at best.
- In terms of picture quality, it ranks with the best.
- The picture quality, even on a large screen, is surprisingly good.
- The main reason to get a digital video camera is picture quality.
- Any bigger and you could notice a loss in picture quality.
- The reason is simple: you can get striking picture quality and a large screen for less than $1,000, he said.
- Picture quality was poor and it took 30 seconds to process each frame.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.