"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Hawking himself has pursued this elusive prize in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
- But Montgomerie preferred to look ahead, after giving himself another chance to capture an elusive prize.
- It was the beginning of what would become a most unorthodox plan to chase after one of sport's most elusive prizes.
- Your happiness--the elusive prize that you are all clutching for, my friends!
- Dr. Paisley played a huge and vital role in securing this very difficult and elusive prize.
- Americans born after 1970 offer a rich but elusive prize for automakers.
- Paul's designation as a Westinghouse finalist is an elusive if highly desirable prize for him and the 1,700 other high school students who compete nationwide.
- Their respective fans believed their teams to be cursed until they won the elusive prize.
- Why now, with this unknown woman, in this strange world, did he find himself longing for such an elusive prize?
- And this time around, its prospects for that elusive prize are riding, in no small measure, on the shoulders of two writers producing their first television show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.