"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It should also not to be confused with the Lenin Prize.
- His 80th birthday was widely celebrated in 1955, and he also received the Lenin Prize.
- He was awarded the Lenin Prize in 1961.
- He was a candidate of technical sciences in 1971 and received the Lenin Prize in 1964.
- In 1970 he was awarded by the Lenin Prize (1970).
- He was a recipient of Lenin Prize in 1930.
- This is a rare distinction, even more uncommon than the Lenin Prize.
- He was also the first Soviet historian to be awarded a Lenin Prize.
- He was awarded the prestigious Lenin Prize in 1960.
- They completed their work in 1963 and were later awarded the Lenin Prize for their achievement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.