"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But under the new Federal tax rules, they are expected to give up almost a third of their prize award toward taxes.
- The prize award is the largest prize purse in literature in Israel.
- Highsmith decided to apply the $1,000 prize award toward a trip to the Soviet Union.
- The prize awards 500 euros for each one percent improvement.
- The prize award was R$500,000 without tax allowances.
- Some party appealed the prize award and it took some years before the appeal was dropped.
- The Amazon.com arrangement saw the prize award doubled to ten thousand dollars.
- The prize award will be R$1,500,000 without tax allowances.
- The prize awards three recipients $100,000, and a "wish" for how to change world.
- The prize award was R$1 million without tax allowances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.