"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held a Prize Fellowship at Harvard from 1970 to 1975, and was awarded his PhD in Anthropology from Harvard University in 1975.
- Prize Fellowships, All Souls College, Oxford.
- In 1971 he was elected to a Prize Fellowship of All Souls College, which he held until 1977.
- In 1881 he was elected to a Prize Fellowship at All Souls College, where he would remain for the rest of his career.
- He was elected to a Prize Fellowship at Merton College in 1890, and in 1892 became a philosophy lecturer at the University of St Andrew's.
- He decided to study philosophy, and he won a Prize Fellowship to All Souls, at Oxford, which entitled him to room and board at the college for seven years, with no teaching duties.
- Wormald's potential was subsequently recognized by both Merton and All Souls when those Colleges awarded him, respectively, the Harmsworth Senior Scholarship and a seven-year Prize Fellowship.
- He also was awarded a Prize Fellowship of the Harvard Society of Fellows, and a Rockefeller Foundation Fellowship.
- Subsequently, Sen won a Prize Fellowship at Trinity College, which gave him four years of freedom to do anything he liked, during which period he took the radical decision of studying philosophy.
- One of the headings of the "Program of Discussion" was "The Abolition of Prize Fellowships."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.