"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has won 63 Pulitzer prizes, more than any other newspaper, but only one of them for local reporting.
- He won the Pulitzer Prize three times in the 1920s.
- Pulitzer Prizes, for example, go to books and newspapers but not to magazines.
- He goes on to win the Pulitzer Prize in 1969.
- The show won a Pulitzer Prize, and the production was a hit.
- They have won 84 Pulitzer Prizes, including 14 for public service.
- The following year, 1966, he also won the Pulitzer Prize.
- He won a Pulitzer prize with a string quartet in 1918.
- I want you to win the Pulitzer Prize,' he said.
- The book, published in 1973, won the 1974 Pulitzer Prize for history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.