"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, there is an educational message to be put across by the Turner prize.
- The Turner prize can neither make nor break an artist.
- I had forgotten how stupid the Turner prize can be.
- It has been a while since the Turner prize really enraged me.
- You stop being eligible for the Turner prize on the day of your 50th birthday.
- If the Turner prize is for young artists alone, the age limit should be dropped to 30 at least.
- Who do you think should have the Turner prize?
- She should have got a Turner prize years ago.
- Sometimes the Turner prize has been vacuous, but this year was certainly not the case.
- But the museum has one big chance to pull the crowds back - it's the home of the Turner prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.