"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Otherwise others, such as the Literature prize, will step in and take its place.
- It's the first time a sailing book has won the Literature prize.
- The Literature prize has already attracted a lot of publicity.
- The book also received numerous nominations for other literature prizes.
- Awarded every four years, it is one of most prestigious literature prizes in China.
- He has been awarded for all main Lithuanian literature prizes.
- She has been awarded for some important literature prizes.
- So he turned to its most famous export - after Guinness, perhaps - and decided to set up a literature prize.
- The literature prize has in recent years often gone to writers with left-wing ideologies.
- From 1979 to his death he chaired the Kingdom's supreme committee for the merit in literature prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.