"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For years, they have won most of the big poetry prizes.
- That year, a poetry prize was established in his name.
- In 2003, the poetry prize was organized for the first time.
- Since 1988, a poetry prize has been awarded in her name.
- While in prison he was awarded several international poetry prizes.
- He has since won almost every Dutch literary poetry prize possible.
- She was the first to be awarded the poetry prize for a collection of light verse.
- Is that really what we believe about poetry prizes?
- Well, yes, probably, in my opinion, but then that rather puts poetry prizes into perspective doesn't it?
- It is Burnside's second prestigious poetry prize in under six months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.