"principal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The principal route to the summit starts in Strathmore, to the west of the mountain, where there is parking off a small road.
- Two large warehouses were built next to the line, which became the principal resupply route for the fort.
- On 15 May later services were introduced over the principal routes, some being extended to 11.20 p.m.
- Its principal route is a high-speed line from California to Chicago.
- Various pathways are used, the principal route being dependent on the current environment of the cell.
- However, the principal north-south routes were assigned numbers ending in 1.
- Paid work not only provides economic security but is the principal route to individual self-fulfilment.
- Despite this for many years it was the principal route to the interior.
- It is the principal route for entering and leaving Portsmouth.
- In earlier times it was the principal route from London to Hampstead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.