"prevent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just like we're working hard to prevent a further attack.
- Then you can start treatment right away to help prevent an attack.
- Attention must turn to the future and how to prevent further attacks.
- But the police on the street were trying to prevent attacks.
- Did your doctor tell you how to prevent heart attacks?
- There is no way currently to prevent such an attack.
- And it's hard to prevent attacks when you're that open.
- This can also be done every night before you go to sleep to prevent attacks.
- Preventing an attack by the Heat is just as crucial, though.
- It may, then, make sense, of course, to prevent such an attack or strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.