"practical" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her mother, a few years later in 1905, was brought North by an older woman who needed a practical nurse.
- And the 631,000 licensed practical nurses will have to increase 37 percent, to 869,000.
- His mother, a practical nurse, then moved the family to Brooklyn.
- Who could blame her, after she had worked three decades as a practical nurse?
- By 1955, however, every state had licensing laws for practical nurses.
- The two practical nurses raced into the room at the same time.
- Then she went to school to become a practical nurse and took a job in a pediatrician's office.
- But at 21, studying to be a licensed practical nurse, she needs the car.
- The licensed practical nurses on the floor knew more medicine than I did in some ways.
- There was an office and one attendant who had been a practical nurse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.