"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It could be anything from 1 to 65535, you know, any one of the local ports.
- Today the local port is the largest in Bulgaria adding significantly to the regional economy.
- The export and import of goods from the local port is also an important part of the regional economy.
- There are more than 15 diving centers, mostly located at the local port.
- Four ships drowned in the storm; as a result, many local ports were closed.
- Tomorrow at dawn, in a plane from the local port.
- I count sixteen more local ports and then the stars come out.
- New York Harbor is now primarily a local port, serving the region's 15 million people.
- City and state officials invested more than $30 million combined, including redeveloping the local port.
- More important, it has local ports into its network all over the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.