"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two popular fried appetizers, as served here, are simply greasy, and I would avoid them altogether.
- We started with a popular local appetizer which to be honest I've never seen, heard or tasted before in Singapore.
- Cold poached leeks with vinaigrette, for example, are among the most popular appetizers in France.
- Pulpo a feira, pressed octopus with olive oil and paprika, is a popular appetizer.
- Two other popular appetizers are also flawed.
- One of the most popular appetizers at La Truffe is a liberally modified boudin.
- "Black eye pea cakes" ($7.25) are a popular appetizer.
- Slices of smoked salmon are a popular appetizer in Europe, usually served with some kind of bread.
- These green pods, known as edamame, are a popular appetizer in Asian restaurants.
- Kerupuknya smeared with ketchup is a popular appetizer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.