"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because the fried cake he made was of high quality, reasonable in price and had a special flavour, it soon became a popular snack.
- Cheese strings became a popular snack in Europe in the early 1990s.
- A tartine, a small piece of bread, with chocolate is a popular snack for French children.
- Pico de gallo is a popular snack in Mexico, and usually sold outside schools.
- Kue are popular snack in Indonesia and it has the largest variety.
- Begin with chicken satay, a popular snack on a stick.
- These are a popular snack to accompany Japanese beer.
- Boiled rice cakes wrapped in leaves are a popular snack.
- Maltose crackers are one of the popular Chinese traditional snacks.
- They are a popular snack and fast food, often served as appetizer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.