"point" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up into his eyes to make sure he was getting her point.
- You get your point across quickly because the mother hand is on top.
- He did not need to say much more to get his point across.
- And before either of you gets going, I think we get your point.
- "Some of them know more about the fire service than we do, and they help get our point across."
- He's always coming up with new ways to get his points across.
- Instead, she works on the point system, where they get points for good behavior.
- He probably got 25 points, but I made him work.
- If the team gets more than 23 points, they start from 0.
- How could he take so long to get the point of things?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.