"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plate is rotated by a centrifugal mechanism, thus advancing the ignition timing (making the spark occur earlier) at higher revolutions.
- In operation, the rings stay in one location as the lapping plate rotates beneath them.
- Later, in 1920, he proposed that the plates rotate, rather than merely oscillate, around their long diagonals.
- GPS measurements indicate that the plate is slowly rotating counter-clockwise.
- As the circular plate slowly rotates, the disk cutters slice into the rock, which falls through spaces in the cutting head onto a conveyor system.
- The floating pen: A huge circular plate of glass rotating by timed motor.
- As a result, the plate would rotate a bit.
- By measuring these change in capacitance, the fact that the plate was rotating, and by how much, was measured.
- As the knee flexes and the plates rotate relative to one another, resistance is created.
- One plate rotates with the mast, connected by idle links, while the other does not rotate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.