"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These handles on drawers were rounded and hinged onto an escutcheon plate and hung down in the shape of a half moon or arch.
- Two square escutcheon plates, each incised with a cross, have been riveted on to the surface above and below the keyhole.
- Returning to the door he pried at the escutcheon plate, presently snapped it free, to reveal the mechanism of the open button.
- The escutcheon plate was fixed to the panel with adhesive.
- He replaced the escutcheon plate and let the door slide shut.
- Everything for the house was custom designed, down to the teak escutcheon plates of the upstairs mahogany panel doors to the linen closets with their ebony cloud adorned keys.
- All the brasses - the drawer pulls and the escutcheon plates, are exact copies of 18th-century originals.
- Untwisting the tubing, she touched the flat diaphragm chest piece to the safe's escutcheon plate, beside the dial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.