"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The backing plate is not only decorative but is usually large enough to cover the misdrilled holes.
- Which means that without the backing plates, the brakes would have nothing to hold on to.
- The brake shoes in those systems have a backing plate to which the friction surface is glued or riveted.
- The backing plate provides a base for the other components.
- Since all braking operations exert pressure on the backing plate, it must be strong and wear-resistant.
- The nibs rest against the support pads of the backing plate to which the shoes are installed.
- Hit the backing plate in the vest," Stadic said, getting to his feet.
- Motorcyclist Magazine suggested to weld the ring gear to its backing plate to solve the problem.
- Typically the backing plate has half of the mass of the composite matrix.
- The backing plate reflects the impact energy back to the ceramic tile in a wider cone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.