"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- - Report an earthquake Bold red lines are plate boundaries.
- The line where this happens is called a divergent plate boundary.
- The place where plates meet are called plate boundaries.
- Many of the ancient faults are within plates rather than along plate boundaries.
- Over time, the position of the plate boundary has altered.
- However, the plate boundary and subduction zone in this area is not very straight.
- A triple junction is the point at which three plate boundaries meet.
- They may be on, near to, or far from tectonic plate boundaries.
- The 1906 event was one of many large earthquakes in Chile along this plate boundary.
- The plate boundary is defined by the trench axis itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.