"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could picture her in his mind, what she must look like.
- But he could picture her in them all too well.
- No, he thought, and tried to picture himself in his mind.
- It seemed important for me to know, as if I had to picture his body in its final state.
- He could picture them in his mind's eye; images were coming to him.
- The thing was, I could picture the moment perfectly in my mind.
- It was simple to picture the events in regular order.
- "That took me five minutes of trying to picture it in my mind," he said.
- Moving back to the car, he could picture the comic in action, the calls going out.
- It was too dark to see very well, yet I could picture him in my mind's eye, clear and sharp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.