"path" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- PATH trains were running with some delays last night, and service was expected to be close to normal today.
- How did the PATH trains keep running when the towers were being built?
- But the word to take the PATH train took a while to reach the stranded at the station.
- "You once sat next to me on the PATH train," a man exclaimed.
- The fare on PATH trains will rise to $1.50 from $1.
- The PATH trains are used by 116,000 riders a day.
- And, as you can see, the PATH train is going through here now.
- PATH trains will operate on a normal schedule today.
- The $1 fare on PATH trains would rise to $1.25.
- PATH trains will operate on a normal schedule tomorrow afternoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.