"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But apologists for the emperor continued to dismiss any suggestion that officials had lied to the nation.
- For decades, he said, officials lied or withheld the truth about the extent of civilian exposure to nuclear tests and its health consequences.
- He also said Soviet officials had lied about the fate of missing Americans.
- The Justice Department believes other officials lied about the events surrounding the siege.
- Yes, governmental officials lied to the public about the war.
- In Washington, officials lie in public and tell the truth off the record.
- Of course the officials might be lying, but that seemed unlikely.
- Ms. Gallagher writes that public and military officials lied about the effects of the tests.
- As if the mass death were not shocking enough, officials at first lied about what had happened.
- The point is not that military officials lied; they said the war was being won, and it was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.