"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though officials boast that the animals are under close surveillance, they don't do any monitoring once an elephant is released to a private owner.
- Her death has shaken many in the city, particularly as officials are boasting of a safer city.
- Soviet and American officials boast that they are near agreement on banning chemical weapons.
- It's a wonderful school where officials once boasted that 1 in every 12 players in America's recognized symphonies were graduates of their summer training.
- Elected officials could boast that they had kept the club in the Bronx at modest public cost.
- Japanese officials boasted that playing host to such a meeting was a signal of its environmental concerns.
- Israeli officials, however, have boasted of killing well over 100 armed men in the last two weeks.
- Pakistani officials boasted that he had been "broken" during interrogation.
- And officials boasted that they had so far received only 2,100 appeals, or about one-fourth as many as last year.
- "We were right on the inside," boasted one official.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.