"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Local, state and Federal officials have harshly condemned the initiative, but it is given a reasonable chance of passing.
- Law officers and elected officials condemned the violence of the times.
- German officials condemn the violence, yet call for limiting foreigner access to Germany.
- Why haven't other officials condemned the riotous behavior of demonstrating officers?
- Palestinian officials condemned the incursions violations of agreements with Israel.
- And American officials condemned the announcement in strong language.
- Two government sites were taken down temporarily, and officials have (unsurprisingly) condemned the attacks.
- Chinese officials and newspapers have condemned each decision as a violation of free trade principles.
- The fact that "several elected officials condemned the latest sign" only angered me further.
- In their turn, Pakistani officials condemned the attack and denied any part in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.