"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For now Guatemalan officials are scrambling to find a way to satisfy Ms. Harbury, or at least persuade her to leave.
- This removal also violated a 1970 United Nations accord intended to stem the looting of cultural property, Guatemalan officials said.
- He was secretly detained and executed on orders of Guatemalan military officials.
- One Guatemalan official said he expected them to last no more than two or three days.
- Guatemalan officials insist that the Government has come clean on human rights.
- The peasants barricaded themselves, along with the captive embassy staff and the visiting Guatemalan officials, in the ambassador's office on the second floor.
- Guatemalan officials said today that they would have a response after they study the report.
- By the late morning of May 29, Guatemalan officials placed all hospitals on high alert and declared a state of calamity.
- The debate has prompted nationalistic outrage from high-ranking Guatemalan officials and peasant advocates, who have ominously declared that they will defend their rights.
- "If we sign this statement, we are saying that our foreign policy is being set by the United States," a Guatemalan official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.