"number" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bush said that this year a record number of women are running for senator.
- The college game's star players are leaving school in record numbers, often after only a year or two.
- The record number of participants is eight at the 2010 event.
- By 1872 the population had reached 1,239, a record number for a single prison.
- He has made a number of records in the past ten years.
- American families have been falling out of the middle class in record numbers.
- His time also saw record numbers of students participate in international study programs.
- More than 1,100 were pulled from the sea today, a record daily number.
- Next fall, 150 students will be flying, a record number.
- There was also a record number of 50 to 64-year-olds in work - up by 25,000 to 7.3 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.