"number" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, he finished the season inside the top 16 for the very first time, at world number 13.
- The former world number one will prefer to remember what happened in the morning.
- He was ranked as world number one for over three years in the late 1980s.
- Were they done over the last 7 months Murray would be world number 1.
- He won eight major titles and spent much of the 1980s as world number one.
- "My serve needs to be better," the world number one said.
- She is a world number one without a grand slam.
- He has since regained his position as world number 1.
- He lost 4-10 and finished the season ranked world number 35.
- His ranking increased 11 places during the year to end it at world number 47.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.