"notice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let this communication serve notice of that fact upon you.
- "Yes, but it served notice to those of us able to judge such things as talent and potential."
- But it was not until the early 1970s that he served notice of his talent.
- I'm here today to serve notice: this is Day 1 of the fight for working families.
- "Well, I decided it was time to serve notice that we're residents."
- In the morning, he heard the news: Terra had served notice of war.
- She then met with the bank one last time before serving notice, thus blocking the sale.
- It served notice on other American newspapers that their presence also might not be required.
- Administration officials served notice of the threat to veto the measure earlier this week.
- Yet it served notice about the Vols' potential next season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.