"note" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We began the second set on the same note, both of us thinking I had his number.
- I want to end the season on a good note.
- Or will he want another chance to end his career on a better note?
- At least he was going out on a high note.
- Who doesn't want to go out on a pretty note?
- On a personal note, I would like to say two things.
- On that note, I would like to thank you all.
- On that note, I would say keep up the good work.
- "Any reason to think she's not the person whose name is on the note?"
- In fact, it is not likely to get any interest on the note for several years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.