"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city has the absolute right to ban all news boxes since they interfere with the "public thoroughfare."
- The Times has about 1,000 news boxes in the city.
- City officials estimate there are now 50,000 news boxes on the streets, compared with 25,000 five years ago.
- If the proposed restrictions lead to a court challenge, it would not be the first over the use of news boxes.
- A rapid increase in the number of free neighborhood publications has also added to the proliferation of news boxes.
- A 1984 agreement between the city and five major newspapers restricted the size and placement of news boxes.
- The other day, one news box contained not a free circular but a leftover Chinese dinner.
- If rules on news boxes were proposed in the city, she said, "We would do everything we could to lobby against it."
- A quarter clanked down into the news box.
- Serge had just begun pulling away when he noticed a row of news boxes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.