"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some 20 detainees were jostling for space in a filthy holding cell about the size of a news kiosk.
- There is also a news kiosk open six days a week.
- As he reached the corner, he realized she had stopped at a news kiosk.
- There was a news kiosk a block down.
- After decades of talk, the city is finally putting pay toilets and uniform news kiosks on its streets.
- He had been hidden within a small jostling crowd around a news kiosk, in plain sight, really.
- Immediately after entering there was a news kiosk on the left.
- Hold back a minute, then come streetside and wait in the news kiosk at the mouth of the station.
- He slipped into the news kiosk just to keep himself from staring at his commander while waiting for her to make the call.
- He led the way through to a gaping hole where a short time before a small news kiosk had served businessmen working in the City.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.