"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In its native southern haunts, this shrub is often called Texas sage.
- The great Titan walks silent, by the banks of the murmuring Aube, in young native haunts that knew him when a boy; wonders what the end of these things may be.
- "It was pretty good fun; and it gave me an opportunity of studying the aristocracy in its native haunts, which has made me the Gossip's established authority on dukes and earls."
- Turning the beast's head again toward Pal-ul-don the three dismounted and a sharp blow upon the thick hide sent the creature lumbering majestically back in the direction of its native haunts.
- Peter told her he was leaving in a week's time for South Africa, where he meant to spend four years photographing lions in their native haunts.
- With limited prospects of pursuing a military career, he spent eight years in his native haunts, teaching history and geography, first in Bobrov, and then in Voronezh.
- "But we die if we go too far from our native haunts."
- Thus does the baneful contact with our effeminate civilization dilute the picturesque pomp which is so natural to the Indian when far removed from us in his native haunts.
- In his native haunts, the practical-minded Durand would investigate painting sites with an eye to how good the fishing might be.
- But suppose you are a zoologist and want to take photos of wild animals in their native haunts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.