"nation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were a Native American nation that came to the area about 3,000 years ago.
- He is the first member of a Native American nation to have run for the second highest office in the state.
- This allowed them to have at their disposal a huge body of knowledge about human behavior and its history, something that no native nations possessed.
- The last significant native nation to occupy the area was the Mississaugas.
- It was the last major battle fought between native nations on Canadian soil.
- The native nations treated York with respect, and he "played a key role in diplomatic relations" because of his appearance.
- Did you know there are between 30,000 and 40,000 Indians in the boroughs, representing 67 different native nations?
- They reclaimed federal land in the name of Native Nations.
- Native Nations to be immune to commerce regulation, taxes, trade restrictions of states.
- The Native American nations wanted to control the movement of whiskey and other liquor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.