"mountain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next morning, she went out of the house, down the mountain path that led to the city below.
- And what you said about that mountain path is very fine.
- Perhaps, because it is too cold up on our mountain path.
- Far down, at the very bottom of the mountain path, the man in black could be seen running.
- On his way down a mountain path, he heard a voice crying out for help.
- They proceeded along the mountain path to an open space.
- She walked about, too, on foot up the mountain paths.
- We've been told to keep away from the mountain paths, and so we obey.
- But not back up the mountain path; it was too steep.
- They stood facing each other on the narrow mountain path.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.