"mountain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We ran up to a mountain top, Left history far behind us.
- We've been on the mountain top and seen water all round.
- Actually, you're better than them because you had to struggle so very hard to stand on the same mountain top.
- In the morning, the sun doesn't slip over the mountain top behind us until 10am.
- He watched himself, not smoking, like a man looking down from a high mountain top.
- Imagine putting one of yourself each on a different mountain top, and then using radio to think.
- But, as they view it from the mountain top, he says to them: "Let's camp outside for a few more years before we go in."
- He turned his head and looked at the bright mountain tops.
- It can be found from sea level to mountain tops.
- Theo went out and sat on the mountain top all that night long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.