"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few weeks later there was an even better moment.
- He could not have chosen a better moment for his comeback.
- The book could hardly have come at a better moment.
- But he had to file it away for a better moment.
- I know a lot of people say there has never been a better moment.
- It was best to wait for a better moment of action.
- A better moment will be found to kill the impersonator.
- He began: "I can think of no better moment to talk about the open society!"
- She saw, too, that they would never get a better moment to start the final, grand hudson.
- Her hope had been to find a future use for it; and she could not have picked a better moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.