"memory" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is your earliest memory of a story where something or somebody changed?
- From their earliest memories he had been the same: changed perhaps, but never older.
- If I read it now is there any chance you can access my earlier memories of the field?
- In fact the old dog was one of his earliest memories.
- Not being able to see very well playing sport is also an early memory.
- His earliest memories, he once said, were of light and death.
- God knows, it's one of the earliest memories I have.
- One of my earliest memories is when I was 6 or 7.
- And if you can't find it, start going through your earlier memories.
- However, certain life events do result in clearer and earlier memories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.