"member" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The church had about 300 active members when he died.
- They were after all the most active members, including myself.
- The average age of active members is perhaps 60 years.
- Teachers are expected to become active members of the school's team.
- He became an active member in his church's music department.
- He is not an active member of any political party.
- When he was growing up in the 1950's there were 150 active members.
- He has been an active member of his trade union since 1997.
- She is an active member of the church in Words.
- Both her parents are active members of the local Republican political party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.