"media" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't want to risk the media hype that would be a distraction.
- Black Mirror did not live up to the media hype preceding it.
- Jimmy, I think this whole thing is a media hype, you know.
- Defense lawyers said the 2002 decision was "influenced by media hype and government pressure."
- A wave of reactions followed, which also included a media hype.
- At the instrument museum there, a spokesman said the American survey was no more than "media hype".
- Her first fight of 2002 was preceded by much media hype.
- He added that it was also encouraged by "media hype."
- I always thought it was media hype that made an artist popular.
- This clip does not seem to have surfaced in the current media hype.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.