"media" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There'll be fearful parents, to say nothing of a media frenzy.
- The media frenzy died without a clear picture of what had happened to the victim.
- These issues were highlighted last week by the media frenzy over two cases playing out in different parts of the country.
- A crucial point has been lost in this media frenzy.
- There was the usual media frenzy at first, then things died down.
- However as the media frenzy develops the truth has to come out.
- There followed a media frenzy and widespread support for the family.
- The allegations led to a media frenzy and further investigations.
- Good job she isn't on the phone there, with all the media frenzy & interest you just never know whose 'listening in'.
- The book consequently became the subject of a media frenzy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.