"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're a major crossroads, and we have more miles of interstate than almost any state," he explained.
- The city served as a major crossroads from colonial times.
- The city has served as a major crossroads since colonial times.
- Its location adjacent to a major crossroads made it an easy source of stone.
- Most major crossroads seem to have at least one billboard advertising a perfect community.
- It was a huge, complicated thing, a major crossroads in your life.
- At the end of the 20th century, the world was at a major crossroads.
- With these routes, stops would be located underneath major crossroads.
- Located on a major crossroads, Longnor was a significant market town in the 18th century.
- The area was a major crossroads for both vehicle and rail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.