"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Torre will not make any radical changes or adjustments to prevent a major slump.
- However, with rather poor marketing, Savoy faced a major financial slump, only three years after being formed.
- A major slump hit the area in 1921 following a fire at the mine; the damage caused mining to stop for three years.
- That's the way you get into a major slump.
- Newsweek pondered how network television - in a major creative slump at the time - would be able to go on without it.
- William Penn athletics had been in a major slump for 20 years.
- New York was still suffering under a major economic slump.
- Unlike airlines and banking, the restructuring of natural gas coincided with a major slump in the business.
- These demonstrated that adding new earth to repair the major slump on the east side had been a mistake.
- It damaged the chemistry of the team, as a major slump followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.