"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But are they the cause of every major financial crisis since 1929?
- The year 1968 marked a major crisis for the party.
- In a major economic crisis Brown knows the stuff as neither of them does.
- Is it just one major crisis after another, the way it's been since I got here?
- In 1991 the school had a major crisis as it was very close to being shut down.
- Business went well until 1930 when a major crisis occurred.
- Yes, we will have a major economic and political crisis.
- Do we know the impact that this major economic and financial crisis, in particular, has had on women's health?
- His son is very dramatic, and makes any little problem seem like a major crisis.
- But one thing is clear: although we know so little about it, this was a major crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.